Мы официально открыты!
Добро пожаловать на нашу новую ролевую по мотивам сериала "Glee"! Старшие школы штата Огайо в очередной раз открыли свои двери перед учениками. Мы предлагаем каждому окунуться в мир веселья, любви и, самое главное, музыки!
В честь открытия ведётся приём по сокращённым анкетам!
#1 It's time to begin, isn't it?

правила • о мире • шаблон анкеты • акции и нужные •
доска объявлений • гостевая

15 августа 2014 - 15 сентября 2014. Успейте зарядиться энергией перед новым учебным годом!
#1"Get Your Shine On"

Glee: Get it right

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Glee: Get it right » Создание персонажа » TriptiaPeali

TriptiaPeali

Сообщений 1 страница 6 из 6

Actually no matter if someone doesn't understand after that its up to other users that they will assist, so here it takes place.

Hi would you mind letting me know which web host you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a honest price? Cheers, I appreciate it!

Hello! I could have sworn I've visited this web site before but after looking at some of the articles I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I stumbled upon it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!

Hi there this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

It's going to be end of mine day, but before finish I am reading this fantastic post to improve my know-how.

Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just too excellent. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is really a great site.

Вы здесь » Glee: Get it right » Создание персонажа » TriptiaPeali